Robotics majors have been supporting students to visit overseas excellent research sites since 2016.
We are conducting the 5th DRGF as follows, so please pay a lot of attention and participate.
1. Qualification of application: A person who wishes to take mid- to long-term overseas training courses for academic and research purposes among those enrolled in Ph.D. courses, master’s and doctorate integration courses, or degree-linked courses (more than three semesters).
2. Personnel: 0. (If the criteria for selection are not met, there may be no successful candidates)
3. Budget: 5 million won per person selected (final amount may change after examination)
4. Required documents: Research plan, transcripts and evidence of research results, e-mail with invitation/training institution advisor, and certified English score sheet.
– Application accepted: ~ 6/30 (Tue)
– Result announcement: 7/6 (Mon)
– Award: 7/20 (Monday)
6. Refer to Attachment 1 for procedures and details.