Robotics major provides opportunities for students who are enrolled in the second semester of their master’s degree to switch to the integrated master’s-PhD course.
We are informing you of the implementation plan as below, so if you wish, please apply.
1. Targets: Master’s course students enrolled in the second semesters.
– Application period: 2020. 07. 01.(Wed.) ~ 2020. 07. 03.(Fri.)
– Examination period: A day of 2020. 07. 06. (Mon.) ~ 2020. 07. 09. (Thursday), The examination schedule will be announced later.
– Application for recognition of master’s course credit according to conversion: 2020. 07. 20(Monday) ~ 2020. 07. 24(Friday)
3. Transition period: From the second semester of 2020 (August 31, Mon), regarded as integrated course and calculated as the quota for Ph.D. courses.
– Document screening: Review based on submitted documents
– Verbal examination: 30 minutes each for each applicant (10 minutes of research plan announcement). The time lmit can be changed depending on the size of the applicant. To be announced later.
– Scope of interview: Research plan, basic subject (RT603 and the code share selected by an academic adviser) contents, personality, and interview is going to be in English.
5. Submission documents
– 1 copy of the conversion application (attached file), 1 copy of the advisor’s recommendation (free form), 1 copy of the master’s course report card, 1 copy of the research plan (free form, English), and documents for preparation should be printed and submitted to the office.