If a student who has entered each course has earned a credit at another university in Korea and abroad through the same course, he or she will be recognized through a series of procedures.
(Ex. A system that allows students to receive credits from OO graduate school if they enter DGIST as a master’s degree after one year of master’s degree at OO graduate school.)
Please refer to the following information and submit your application within the due date.
1. Submission deadline: 2020. 09. 16(Wed.) ~ 10. 07.(Wed.)
2. Required documents: Form 1~3, each of the transcripts of the credits acquired (Korean/English).
3. Scope of recognition: within 6 credits per semester and up to 12 credits per semester
– Compare the acquired subjects with the DGIST curriculum to select the subjects to be recognized
– Discuss with your advisor and complete Form 1 and Form 2
– Get approval from the professor in charge of the subject who wants to be recognized
– Write the final approval result in Form 3 and submit it to the office after obtaining confirmation from the professor in charge of the major.
If you have any questions, please contact us.