We inform you of the submission and examination schedule of the thesis for graduation in February 2021.
1. Subject: Those who are eligible to graduate in February 2021
(※ According to Article 8 of the Degree Handover Guidelines, the examination of the thesis for doctor’s degree request cannot be conducted in the same semester as the examination of the dissertation plan.)
(A) Closing of application for examination: ~11/6(Fri) Submitting required documents to the Office
B. Examination period: from 11/9 (Mon) ~ 11/30 (Mon)
3. Progress procedure
A. Submit required documents for the examination of the thesis for a degree claim to the office according to the academic schedule (~11/6).
– Required documents (see Attachment 1): One copy of the request for examination of the thesis for a degree claim, one copy of the reason for changing the subject of the thesis (relevant person only),
1 copy of the thesis for examination (degree claim) and 1 copy of the degree-linked course giving up (attached 4_applicant only)
B. Notify the details of the audit to the office after confirming the audit schedule with the judges (Appendix 3. Preparation)
– Notify at least three ~ four days before the date of the examination.
C. On the day before the examination, visit the office with as many copy of the thesis as the number of judges for the examination
– We distribute examination documents (audit evaluation, etc) at the office when visiting
D. Evaluation (Presentation and inquiry of the thesis, Proceeding in English, Re-examination is possible during the examination period set by the academic schedule in case of initial failure.)
– Please consult your advisor for details on the day of the examination (release, way of progress, etc.).
E. Final successful applicants submit ‘Hardcover’ and ‘Electronic dissertation’ to the academic and cultural teams according to their academic schedule.
(Detailed schedules and methods later separately informed by the academic and cultural teams)
4. Others: It is basic for a member appointed at the time of the examination of the dissertation plan to examine the thesis for which the degree is claimed;
If any changes are inevitable, notify the entire construction office immediately.
If you have any questions, please contact the department office. (Earline 6205)