댓글 0건 조회 109회 작성일 2023-10-10 14:03
- A presentation was given under the title ‘A Biodegradable magnetic microrobot for precise delivery of stem cells with mass production capability.’ at the 14th academic conference of the Korean Society of Medical Robotics, held in Jeju Island from September 1 to 2, 2023. Selected and awarded the Poster Excellence Award by the Korean Society of Medical Robotics.
- Author presented the limitations of microrobots for targeted delivery were solved by using biodegradable materials and a mass production using miucrofluidic devices.
- The fabricated stem cell loaded microrobot was verified to served as a targeted precision treatment by exhibiting electrical/physiological characteristics of delivered stem cells in targeted region.
- 이전글[Presentation] Kyeong-eun Lee, Haemin Yang, DGIST under graduated students presents on IEEE IUS 2023 in Deep-learning session with UGRP project 23.10.12
- 다음글[Conference award] Sangwoo Nam, Master and Ph.D integrated course student in Advanced Ultrasound Research Lab presented in IEEE IUS 2023 Acoustic Sensors session and Optomechanical and Electrostirictive Transducers session 23.10.10